I can’t believe it’s August already! Just a quick link up with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade for her August “Currently”!
As you can tell…I have a LOT of areas to improve…and every summer I PROMISE myself that I will use my time well to organize my life and every August I FREAK out that I haven’t done that and school is right around the corner!
So…I’m going to set a few back to school goals as illustrated up above. What do you think? Do YOU have any goals for this school year?
1. Be better planned for intervention groups so I don’t feel so frazzled all the time!
2. Start some better “saving” systems for home and school computers. I have stuff EVERYWHERE!
3. Put more “joy” into my personal life and my classroom!
4. Pack healthier lunches and drink more water.
5. Have a better system for communicating with parents.
So…thanks to Farley’s “Currently” for forcing me to reflect a little bit…and to set some goals. Now let’s hear yours! Make sure to stop back tomorrow for some details about the big TpT sale!