If you haven’t heard of Facebook Live yet, you NEED to check it out. SERIOUSLY. It’s the best FB addition I have seen in a looooong time! Some of you might have seen some of my Periscopes–but I really believe this platform is WAY better for all of us! Just tune in, watch, listen, comment, and learn!
- Math workshop tricks and organization
- Assessment strategies
- Using technology to improve instruction
- Increasing problem solving skills
- Classroom organization and culture
- Great read aloud ideas for intermediate grades
- Making sense of homework options
- Improving student engagement and learning
- AND MORE!
One of the great things about watching a FB Live video is you can post and “chat” with other viewers while the video is playing. It’s a great way to connect with new teachers and share our best ideas.! Remember, you can click here to go to my FB post to share with your teacher friends to let them know when to join us. To encourage people to speak up, there may even be some live giveaways during the broadcast. I hope to see you tomorrow!