Monday Made It: Sub Folder Refresh

It’s another week of joining up with 4th Grade Frolics for…
Make sure to click the logo after you read to go to ALL the other great posts!
This week was STILL crazy–so my “Made Its” are minimal.  I love to link up anyway because this linky keeps me accountable all summer long!
This week I decided it was time to update my 7 year old sub folder…I think you’ll see why.

I decided to make it a binder instead–so I got started on my updates!

I still have some work to do–I want to put in some true “emergency” plans–in case I just cannot get in to leave plans.  At least it’s started!

I’ve been pretty slow getting going on new products this summer–I’ve just been so busy with my son and baseball.  I started to update an old product, but it turned into something totally new.  
When I meet with small intervention groups, I always feel kind of “scattered” and unfocused.  I wanted to create a set of learning targets that really applied to all areas of reading…from reading “habits”, to accuracy, to fluency, to comprehension, to responding to reading–all areas that could be trouble for students.  I made this set of targets in full page goals as well as in bookmark size to give to students.  I am going to print the full page versions to put in a binder so I can display it right at my group table and then will have each student use the matching bookmark as we work through that skill.  I tried to keep it organized by color coding the background to match the category of goal so the purple goals are related to fluency, the blue ones are related to reading habits, red and green are fiction and nonfiction comprehension–and more!  See what you think!  I’ll even leaveit on sale for a few days in case you want to give it a try.  
Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to click the 4th Grade Frolics button above to check out all the other great posts–and leave some love if you find an idea you think is particularly inspiring!